6.12.14

My Top Five - Lipsticks

I am a massive lipstick fan/addict and I love nothing more than picking up a new shade. However, I always find myself reaching for these beautiful lippies time and time again...

Shy Girl by MAC
Shocking Pink by Barry M (I think)
Rio Rio by Topshop
Lovelorn by MAC
#110 by Kate Moss for Rimmel





L-R: Shy Girl, Shocking Pink, Rio Rio, Lovelorn, #110


Shy Girl by MAC
Shy Girl is my go-to daytime shade - wit is a gorgeous, subtle coral-nude colour and adds understated glamour to your look. The cremesheen finish is moisturising, and it applies very smoothly.


Shocking Pink by Barry M
I absolutely adore this ultra-vibrant hot pink lippie by Barry M - I believe it's Shocking Pink, but unfortunately the number has worn off so I'm not absolutely certain. The shade is incredibly vivid, and applies beautifully, but does leave behind a little residual colour/staining when removed.


Rio Rio by Topshop
I have reviewed this lipstick before (see here) and explained that it is a gorgeous shade of red, with subtle orange undertones, perfect for a night out and potentially my favourite ever lipstick. I adore it.


Lovelorn by MAC
 Lovelorn is a gorgeous hot pink, with slightly blueish undertones. The finish has a beautiful shine, so there is no need for lipgloss. This is the perfect girly pink.


#110 by Kate Moss for Rimmel
I have acquired a few Kate Moss lippies over the years, and #110 is my outright favourite. The colour is a gorgeous matte coral, and lasts for hours without the need to reapply. I have noticed that this shade is regularly sold out, so if you're lucky enough to spot it, pick it up!


What are your favourite lipsticks?


No comments: