21.3.11

How Much Is Your Face Worth?

This morning I was having a read of Abby's amazing blog and came across this fantastic tag, adding up the prices of my beauty products to determine the "value" of my face. I think this is a really great tag, because it forces you to think about how much money you're actually spending on makeup!!
You might recognise this photo from twitter... I couldn't take a snap of my finished look this morning because the light bulb has blown in my room, but I am wearing the same makeup in the picture!

For products that I was unsure of, I have estimated the price - I've had them for a while.... 

♥ Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream - €25.00
♥ Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer - €38.00
♥ Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - €10.00
Mac 187 Duo Fibre Brush - €40.00
♥ Mac Studio Finish Concealer - €18.00
- Sephora Foundation Brush #47 - €12.00
♥ Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - €34.00
- Illamasqua Kabuki Brush - €35.00
♥ Benefit Coralista Blush - €33.50
♥ Mac Refined Golden Bronzing Powder - €24.00
♥ Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle (Highlighter) - €24.00
- Mac 129 Powder/Blush Brush - €40.00
♥ Urban Decay Primer Potion - €15.00
♥ Mac Prep & Prime Lip Primer - €18.00
♥ Mac Painterly Paint Pot - €20.00
♥ Urban Decay Naked Palette - €36.00
- Mac 217 Blending Brush - €30.00
- Elf Defining Eye Brush - €3.00
♥ Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner - €16.00
♥ Sephora Liquid Eyeliner - €5.00
♥ Topshop Mascara in Raven - €8.00
♥ Girls Aloud False Lashes (Cheryl) - €8.00
♥ Mac Creme Cup Lipstick - €16.00

Total Excluding Brushes: €348.50
Total Including Brushes: €508.50

Wow.... that is scary. Although these products do last a considerable amount of time, and the brushes are an investment, hahaha! Overall, I'm not TOO horrified... I really enjoying playing around with makeup, and I could be spending the money on much worse things :)

How much is your face worth?

No comments: