21.3.11

Review: Mac Prep & Prime for Lips

Over Christmas, I was suffering badly from uber-chapped lips, due to a combination of cold weather, wind and illness. I decided I had to do something about it, so I picked up some of Prep + Prime lip primer by Mac.

Application:
I apply a generous amount of this product, directly to my lips, at the beginning of my "morning makeup routine" - waiting five minutes or so, to allow it to properly sink in before applying any other lip product.


This product incredibly easy to work with, and incredibly effective:

☆ it moisturises lips, leaving them soft and smooth
☆ it fills in the gaps and cracks in your lips
☆ it prevents feathering and bleeding of the lipstick

Overall, though it is on the pricey side, I really like this product and would see myself repurchasing it. Have you tried this product, and if so, did you like it? Also, if you have any recommendations for cheaper alternatives, I would love to hear them...

No comments: