3.1.11

Review: A'kin Orange Blossom Body Wash

I'm a bit behind with the MyPure reviews this month, but the second product I was testing out in December was also by A'kin - I selected their Orange Blossom Body Wash, having really liked all their other products.

The very first thing I noticed about this product was the scent. I found the strong scent overwhelming and almost a bit sickening. After I got over the initial shock, I did notice that it is very floral scented, with an almost spicy quality to it. The MyPure website describes it as a "fresh delicate, sweet essence of orange blossoms" which supposedly brightens the spirit and calms the skin.

The actual product is clear and has a liquid consistency, however a little goes a very long way, forming a wonderful lather, and the product should last for a considerable amount of time.

You can read a bit more about this product over on the MyPure website. Personally, I won't be repurchasing this product, the smell has really put me off but I would consider trying it out in a different fragrance, because the product itself works nicely.

RRP: £7.49

Rating: 

Please note: I was sent this product free of charge, but was not compensated for this review. All opinions expressed are my own - they are completely honest and unbiased. I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

No comments: