21.11.10

Haul: Kimchi Blue, Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters)

Today, my wonderful mother and I went for a stroll around the shops and spotted some beautiful things.... and she generously decided to purchase these gorgeous items for me, as an early Christmas present!

 The first item is a gorgeous black and gold dress is by Kimchi Blue and retails at €50. It is incredibly beautiful and really comfortable to wear.... it is a bit on the short side, so I will be able to pair it with jeans or heels during the day or rock some tan and heels for the night time! There is only one downside... the dress is 100% polyester and so it is a bit delicate and hand wash only :(


The second item is a beautiful, military-style, grey cardigan by Silence and Noise. It is so cosy and comfortable... but looks really stylish!! I am planning to wear this with a simple white t-shirt, jeans and boots, but it would also look great over a little floral dress, when the weather heats up a bit!! It retails for €56.

I am so happy with both of my purchases... I love, love, love them!! I have the most generous mummy :)

No comments: