27.10.10

Review: Lovea Detangling Leave-In Conditioner

This month, the lovely lads and lassies at MyPure gave us bloggers a wonderful opportunity - to select our own products to review for you to peruse and, perhaps, purchase. This was utterly enjoyable, but I found myself eagerly scouring the website, wanting to try almost everything.

Having tried multiple Lovea products already, and having yet to be disappointed by them, I decided that I would start my quest there. The first product that I simply HAD to try was their Detangling Leave-In Conditioner.

I am an obsessive hair straightener - when I add up the damage my poor hair has received from blowdrying, straightening, curling, dying and back-combing, I'm surprised that I'm not bald... yet.  I fry my once-luscious locks almost every day, leaving them dry, damaged and depressed.

Enter conditioner.

Conditioner, especially leave-in conditioner, nurses harmed hair back to health, providing shine and silky texture, without making you feel greasy. Leave-in conditioner can also help protect your hair from all your vicious styling tools - however, you should still use a heat protector, just in case.

As with all Lovea products, the directions are in French, but I can put my French skills to good use and give you a quick synopsis:

"This Leave-In Conditioner, enriched with organic Argan Oil from Morocco, detangles and restores brilliance to dull, lifeless hair. The spray is light, non-greasy and will not weigh your hair down. It can be used every day, on wet or dry hair. Directions for Use: Spray all over the hair, either when wet or dry, then comb"

The first thing you will notice about this product is the incredible scent, which reminds me of summer holidays at the seaside. I used this product almost every day for two weeks, both on wet and dry hair:

Wet Hair
I applied this to towel-dried hair and combed it through. I noticed that my hair felt much softer than usual and was virtually tangle free, which is a rarity.

Dry Hair
I applied this once or twice to dry hair, and though I was not floored by the results, I have to admit that it added some extra shine to my hair (and made it smell divine!!)

You can read more about it, or pick up a bottle of it, over on the MyPure website, for €6.48.

Rating: 9/10

Please note: I was sent this product free of charge, but was not compensated for this review. All opinions expressed are my own - they are completely honest and unbiased. I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

No comments: