17.9.10

Haul: TK Maxx

A brand spanking new TK Maxx opened up in my town yesterday, so this morning I decided to mosey down to have a little look... and boy, was I impressed!

The first thing I picked up was this black and gold Suzy Smith clutch bag. This will look gorgeous with a black dress, or with jeans and a plain top, for a night out. This beauty only set me back €22.99. Check out the Suzy Smith website for other pretty purses.

The next thing is easily my favourite purchase - this gorgeous dark silver and ruby red Moschino scarf. Yep, you read that right.... MOSCHINO!! This was €39.99 - a total bargain, in my opinion, as this is an "investment piece". You can pick up similar scarves on either the Moschino website or at Net-a-Porter.

The last thing I picked up was this edgy cardigan, by Amy's Paris. It was a bargaintastic €22.99. This cardi is really comfy to wear, and the detailing on the shoulders and sleeves is gorgeous. I cannot wait to wear this :)
I didn't realise, until today, just how wonderful TK Maxx is - I shall definitely be returning to pick up some more gorgeous bits and bobs

No comments: