14.9.10

30 Day Tag - Day 30

Day 30 - Whatever takes your fancy

I stumbled across this tag on the gorgeous Jo's blog and thought it would be a fun way to finish out the past 30 days.

1. What is your beauty style? (Natural, trendy, etc.)
My day-to-day style is usually quite laid back and natural - I rarely wear eyeshadow or lipstick during the day, sticking to natural makeup and (somewhat) flawless skin... with lashings of mascara.

2. Where do you get your beauty inspiration from?
Most of my inspiration comes from the beautiful ladies I blogged about on Day 18 of this tag and from my favourite bloggers and youtubers. However, I also take inspiration from the "hippie" era of the 1960s - I love boho chic.

3. What beauty products do you have the most of?
On sheer quantity alone, I would have to say eyeshadow but I definitely buy more mascara than anything because I absolutely tear through it, piling it on every day!!

4. What's you favourite/holy grail colour for:
Eyes
I tend to prefer neutral shades on my eyes, venturing into dark browns and golds for a night out. I absolutely love MAC's Satin Taupe and Shroom!
Lips
I normally stick with skin toned colours, like MAC's Creme de Nude, for day to day wearing. For nights out, however, I usually go brighter, with colours like MAC's Creme Cup or Jazzed. I almost always go with Cremesheen lipsticks!
Cheeks
I always tend to stick with pink colours, very occassionally venturing towards a coral colour - I love Benefit's Coralista blush and use it all the time!!
Nails
I normally have clear nail polish on (I use nail strengthening polish between colours!!) but I don't have any particular "favourite" colour - I have a bit of everything in my collection. My favourite brands are Gosh, OPI, Topshop and Sephora.

5. Three favourite brands of the moment
These rarely change - I am pretty consistent in the makeup I buy, with my favourite brands almost alwas being Benefit, MAC and Topshop. I love Benefit for their foundations (I always wear the Play Sticks foundation in Spin the Bottle) and powder boxes. MAC have amazing eyeshadows and lipsticks, and their Studio Fix powder leaves your skin looking flawless. Topshop have incredibly good nail polish and mascara, and their products are pretty reasonably priced too!

I really hope you enjoyed the past 30 days, and that you learned a few things about me. Let me know if you're doing the 30 Day Tag too!

No comments: