13.9.10

30 Day Tag - Day 29

Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

I'm not the best at having plans for the future - I often tend to let things happen, but I have a select few goals for the coming year:

1. I hope to complete my masters degree with flying colours - I plan on studying my butt off to make this one happen.
2. I want to buy myself a car. Personally, I think that buying a car for myself would be a great accomplishment!
3. I would also like to lose weight (who doesn't) and become more healthy, in general.
4. I want to try and be single for the next year - I haven't been single since I was 18 years old, and I really want to enjoy my last year in college!
5. I want to take up yoga!! Weird, but true :)

I don't have very many hopes and dreams... but I think it's always good to live in the moment and enjoy life!! I can't believe this is my second last post of this tag - it has been an incredibly fun 30 days and I hope you've enjoyed reading these as much as I've enjoyed writing them!

No comments: