11.9.10

30 Day Tag - Day 27

Day 27 - This month, in great detail

This month has been hectic, to say the least - I will give you a run down of the different things I've been doing! I finished up at work, and had a little leaving do - as I'm starting back at college, full time, I won't be able to "commit myself" to a job... even though, I will miss the money awfully, I've much more free time now!

I graduated, finally, with a 2.1 degree in Commerce International with French - I have never seen my parents more proud of me than on that day!!!
I moved out of my parent's house - I've been living away from home for the past four years, but always move home for the summer (when college is over)... I'm back in college now doing my Masters, so I've moved back up to Dublin. I'm living with five strangers, on campus - Bryce (Canadian), Julia (German), Niamh and Louise (Irish) and another boy, who I haven't met yet.... I'm so happy with all of them at the moment - they're all so much fun, and really friendly :)

I started college last Monday (6th September) - I'm doing a Masters in Accounting, so I'll be studying financial and management accounting, as well as law, taxation, ethics and financial reporting. If this past week is anything to go by, I'm gonna be busy!!!

What have you been doing this month? Anything interesting?

No comments: