10.9.10

30 Day Tag - Day 26

Day 26 - Your week, in great detail

I'm going to use the phrase "in great detail" pretty loosely and give you a brief overview of my week - it wasn't very interesting!!

On Monday I moved into my new apartment in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. I also met all my lovely new flatmates... and I did some shopping as Monday was my last payday for a year!!!!! I bought another Yankee candle (I got the cherry scented one this time)

On Tuesday I had lectures from 9am to 5.30pm.... stressful stuff! After college we all went to the pub though - Ireland were playing (we beat Andorra 3-1... woo) and we had some dinner and drinks.

 On Wednesday I had ANOTHER full day of lectures, and we were given a lot of home assignments which I spent the entire evening doing.... I didn't get to bed until 1am! Madness :(

Thursday was another day of lectures, but we went out for a yummy lunch half way though, and got out at 4pm - result! We had a party in my apartment (wine was flowing) and then moved to a club - got to bed at 3am!

Friday (today) was taxing - I had to get up at 8am for college, and I was feeling a tad fragile all day!! I did meet my friends for dinner though, at our favourite Thai restaurant - I had chicken satay with peanut sauce to start, and then a yummy green curry with prawns!! Delish :)

This weekend will be spent studying and completing assignments - very exciting altogether!

Only 4 days to go - yahoo :)

No comments: