15.8.10

Project 10 Pan - An Update

Since beginning Project 10 Pan, I haven't spent a single cent on makeup, and I couldn't be more proud! I didn't think I'd manage this challenge but, surprisingly, I've nearly finished it... here are the products I've managed to use up.


1 and 2: Batiste Dry Shampoo

3: MAC Studio Fix (NW20)

4: Kokosowa Lip Balm
(This was a present from my best friend, Klaudia - it's Polish)

5: Benefit Play Stick in Spin the Bottle

6: MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark

7: Bad Gal Lash Mascara

8: Maybelline Colossal Mascara

9: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory

10: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20

I'm so close to finishing this... all 10 products have officially "hit pan" (or completely run out, in the case of the Batiste). I almost enjoyed this experience - it wasn't nearly as painful as I had imagined, and I will honestly be doing it again (at least once).

Have you ever done Project 10 Pan? Would you contemplate trying it out?



(ps: sorry the photos are a little bit dark and shadowy... I took these photos at night)

3 comments:

Miss Blogitis said...

Well done! You're doing great. I've just started my own project 10 pan over on my blog. Hopefully I can finish it too! xx

AlĂ­cia said...

I've never done it but I'd like to. The thing is that most of my make up is quite new and it would take me a really long time to finish ten products! :S But I'll definitely do it sometime :)
Good luck with the MAC concealer! xx

Susan ♔ said...

Thanks girls - hopefully I can get it finished soon :) good luck with yours too xxxx