30.8.10

NOTD: Uptown

I popped into Superdrug when I was in London and was immediately drawn to the NYC counter. I loved all the pretty colours but decided to allow myself to get one polish only because I was worried it would be taken off me at the airport. Anyways, I selected Uptown (# 242B) which is a beautiful pink colour that I wear almost every weekend!!
 This colour is absolutely beautiful... but it is a little warmer in real life than in these photos - flash ruins everything!! These photos were taken after two coats, but I normally only wear one coat. I find that this polish lasts for a few days without chipping, with no top coat, it goes on easily and evenly, and it dries really quickly. Love it!
ps: please excuse how disgraceful the skin around my nails looks - my hands got totally wrecked at work, but I'm getting a manicure tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Uptown is one of my all time fave polishes too!! Downtown is also gorge and Times Square! x