22.7.10

Tag: Would You Rather

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
I'm gonna have to say nice hair and no makeup - I have really fine, oily hair and I always feel a bit rubbish when it's messy, but I could go out with no makeup (occasionally, anyways)

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I would rather shave my eyebrows, because they can easily be drawn back on with eyebrow pencil... having to use false lashes every day would be painful, time consuming and expensive!
 
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I would definitely pick Sephora! There are two products that I use every single day, without fail: foundation and mascara. I detest MAC mascara, and their foundation doesn't really suit my colouring, so I could never envisage using those products every day for the rest of my life... I'd rather wear no makeup.
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
I'm gonna have to say lipliner - perms are a baaaaaaaad look, on everyone. Plus, perms are really bad for you and I have enough damage done to my hair with all the GHD use!

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
This one is simple... overdone blush any day. There is nothing (makeup related) that I hate more than foundation lines... BLEND PEOPLE!!!

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Hmmm... I have to say MC Hammer pants because biker shorts are THE most unflattering clothing items in existence!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I never get a tan (curse of white Irish skin) so I've never had weird tan lines but orange spray tan never looks good, so I'll have to pick the tan lines!!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Hands, down I would rather a bad hair colour. It's easier and quicker to fix - a bad haircut can take months to correct.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
I love both but I'm gonna have to say twitter... I love youtube more.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I am a mascara nut, and would be lost without it so unfortunately the brushes will have to go!

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!!

No comments: