22.7.10

Review: [A'kin] Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner

Hello ladies - this is my second (and final) MyPure review this month! I received another [A'kin] product - a conditioner, which combines "certified organic lavender flower extract combined with cold pressed Australian jojoba to provide light conditioning and natural lustre to fine or oily hair". You can read more about the product by clicking HERE.


I was really excited to try this product for two reasons: Firstly because I bloomin' loved the last [A'kin] product I reviewed. And secondly, because I have very fine and oily hair, so this product was perfect for me.

The directions on the bottle advise that you massage the product into your scalp. However, I refrained from applying it to the roots of my fine (naturally oily) hair, and concentrated on the ends, which are slightly damaged from styling. The consistency of the conditioner is creamy and light, and detangled my hair, leaving it easy to manage and style. My hair felt deliciously soft after I used it and it had a beautiful shine, without looking greasy (which is a BIG deal for me, and probably for most fine/oily haired ladies)

Scent
The lavender scent is incredibly relaxing and soothing (it would be the perfect accompaniment to a hot bath and a cup of tea)

Price/Size
This product can be bought on the MyPure website and costs £7.49 for a 225ml bottle. This is more than I would normally pay for a conditioner but it really is wonderful!!
Rating
9/10

Hope you enjoyed this review, have a wonderful evening

Please note: I was sent this product free of charge, but was not compensated for this review. All opinions expressed are my own - they are completely honest and unbiased. I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

No comments: