6.2.10

My Holy Grail Beauty Products

Shampoo
Miracle Moist Shampoo (Aussi)

Conditioner
Miracle Moist Conditioner (Aussi)

Hair Treatment
3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor (Aussie)

Styling Products
GHD
Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray (L'Oreal)
Dry Shampoo (Toni & Guy)

Shower Gel
Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel (The Body Shop)

Body Moisturizer

Pomegranate Body Butter (The Body Shop)

Face Mask
BB Seaweed Face Mask (Lush)

Cleanser
Ultra Bland (Lush)
Angels on Bare Skin (Lush)

Foundation
Playstick (Benefit)
Superbalanced Foundation (Clinique)
Perfectly Real Foundation (Clinique)

Powder
Studio Fix (Mac)

Concealer
Studio Finish Concealer (Mac)
Erase Paste (Benefit)

BlushCubic (Mac)
Bronzer
Hoola (Benefit)

Highlighter
High Beam (Benefit) - Liquid
Redhead MSF (Mac) - Powder

Eyeshadows
I always change up my eyeshadows... check out my post to see my (mini) collection.

Eye Primer
Primer Potion (Urban Decay)

Eyeliner
Bad Gal (Benefit)
Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeliner (Sephora)

Mascara
Bad Gal Lash (Benefit)

Lashes
I don't usually wear false lashes... but if I do I wear the Cheryl Girls Aloud lashes.

Lipstick
Shy Girl (Mac)

Lip Gloss
Hot Frost Lipglass (Mac - Dame Edna Collection)

Perfume
Euphoria (Calvin Klein)
ChloƩ for Women (ChloƩ)

Nail Polish
Maximum Growth Nail Polish (Sally Hansen)

4 comments:

ZANAH said...

I need to try that shampoo ! Thx for sharing :) Mon Mode Blog

Susan ♔ said...

You're very welcome :) it's a wonderful shampoo - I loooove it. It's my HG x

Yi said...

hi hun, Ive heared so many good thing about the LUSH BB Seaweed Face Mask,so i gonna try it out soon, but I also hearted you need to used the whole jur within a week, otherwise it will expired..IoI

Yi http://thestyleofneighborhood.blogspot.com/

Susan ♔ said...

I've had mine for over 2 weeks and it's still perfectly fine - maybe that person had a particularly bad experience!! You should definitely try it out - I love it. In fact, I have a review on it here:
http://susysmakeupbox.blogspot.com/2010/01/review-lushs-bb-seaweed-face-mask.html

xxx