10.2.10

history tag

PART 1: BIRTH
Were you a planned baby?
Technically, no!! I'm adopted so although I wasn't planned by my birth parents, I was extremely planned by my (adoptive) parents!

Were you the first born?
Yep

Were your parents married when you were born?
As far as I'm aware, my birth parents were not married but my parents were.

What is your birth date?
29th of January 1988

PART 2: THE FAMILY
Parents married or divorced?
Happily married.

Are you an only child?
Nope, I have a "little" brother - he's 18.

Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I'm the oldest.

Which parent do you get along with best?
I couldn't chose!!!

Do you have step-parents?
Nope.

PART 3: THE FRIENDS
Do you have more than one best friend?
Yep - my very best friends are twins!!

What do you like to do when you are together?
We do all sorts of random stuff - cinema, dancing, dinner, shopping :)

Do you share the same interests?
We all like makeup (but no one is as insane about it as me), fashion and music but we have different tastes.

Which friend can you tell everything to?
Either of the twins (Emma and Ciara)

PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have a low self esteem?
I think most girls my age do - but my boyfriend usually makes me feel better about myself.

Do you get depressed about things easily?
Not usually - bad grades, rowing with my friends and messiness stress me out but "depressed" is too strong a word to use.

Are you happy right now?
Very - I'm watching Desperate Housewives, I have my scented candles lighting and I'm eating a Wham bar.

Do you live life to the fullest?
I try to :)

PART 5: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look?
Again, I doubt many girls my age are totally comfortable about their appearance but I reckon I'm tolerable.

Describe your hair?
My hair is darkish brown, and fairly long. It's naturally wavy/curly but I usually straighten it.

How do you dress?
I love soft fabrics and floral prints and I absolutely live in jeans. In general, I love girly, shabby-chic clothes... oh, and I really love dressing up all fancy-pants too.

PART 6: RANDOM
Were you a strange child?
Hahaha... all children are strange!! I was quite OCD as a child, so that probably made me seem like a proper little freak!!

Are you scared of growing up old and alone?
Nope... I wouldn't mind being independent!!

PART 7: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
Indoors - it's toasty and dry!!

Favorite season?
Summer or Winter

Do you like walking in the rain?
Nope - it rains all the time here in Ireland and the novelty wears off really fast!!!!!

PART 8: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian?
Nope.

Favorite food?
Any form of junk food.

What food makes you want to gag?
Gluten (wheat, oats, etc) - I'm a coeliac... I'm allergic

What is your favorite dessert?
Crème brulé

PART 9: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in lust at first sight but I think you have to spend time with someone to love them. You grow to love someone, it's not instantaneous.

Best gift from a wife/husband?
My boyfriend bought me a bottle of Moet champagne for my birthday!! He spoils me so much,

Have you ever been in love?
Yep.

Have they ever loved you?
I'll ask him... yep!!

No comments: