15.1.10

Weekly In's and Out's

I absolutely love ready Elle and Laura's "In's and Out's" lists and so I decided that (almost) every Friday I am going to make my own In's and Out's list for you to read (hopefully). Here is this weeks:

IN
  • Tea: With all the bad weather of late, I've been enjoying my cuppa's beside the fire very much!!
  • Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: I have become somewhat of a Lush fiend since Christmas, and I am totally addicted to Lemony at the moment, to protect my poor hands from the harsh, drying wind,
  • Desperate Housewives: Season 6 has finally started on Irish TV, and I am officially hooked... AGAIN!!
  • Vaseline: Another winter savior - I don't think I need to say anything more.
  • The Southern Vampire Mysteries (aka: True Blood books!!): I love these books so much. I am reading the 8th book at the moment, and cannot wait to get my hands on number 9!! I am completely head over heels in love with Eric and am dying for him and Sookie to get back together (which I think they do in book 9 - but I'll have to wait and see)

OUT

  • Snow: We've had so much snow since New Year's Eve here in Ireland and it was such an inconvenience. Planes, trains and buses stopped travelling and most people stayed at home for days. People's water and heating pipes burst and they were without heat and water for the week. Even the country's salt supplies began to run out and the governmeny had to place an emergency order for more!! Thankfully, it started to thaw yesterday, but life has a bit chaotic this week!!
  • School: I am back to university on Monday, and I am not looking forward to all the work. I am in final year at the moment, so the pressure is really on! Not gonna be fun...

Ok, so that's my first attempt. I guess they'll improve with time. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Peace out

No comments: