15.1.10

Review: Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo

This is a review of Toni & Guy's Refreshing Dry Shampoo. I have very irritating hair that I have to wash almost every day or it looks greasy - not fun. I am always on the look out for something that will sort my hair out, and I was absolutely delighted to find this little bad boy!!
The directions are simply written on the bottle - shake can well, hold about 20cm from your hair and spray liberally. It also suggests concentrating on the roots, as this is the greasiest part of your hair.

I really liked this product but I did have to use quite a lot of it to get a desirable effect (my hair was really greasy though, I left it for two and a half days to test this out!!). For the amount that I used, I think this was pretty costly - I can't remember the exact cost, but it was in the range of €8-10, I believe.

The smell of this particular dry shampoo is quite like other Toni & Guy hair products - it reminds me of going to the hair dresser, and I love that feeling!! I have tried other dry shampoos and the smell was a total turn off, so this was a big bonus.

Another great bonus of this shampoo is the finish it leaves on your hair. I have dark hair, and often the white colour of dry shampoos gives my hair a nasty, grey-ish tint which is NOT nice. This dry shampoo, though white in colour, does not tint your hair in any way.

Pros: the smell, colour and texture are much more appealing than cheaper brands
Cons: more expensive than other brands

Rating: 8.5/10

Peace

2 comments:

The Sparkly Poo said...

My cousin had this dry shampoo, but personally, I hated the smell. She really liked it though :) Thanks for the review, please come and follow me, I love your blog xxx

Stocktogo Worldwide ltd said...

Hey its really nice
Thanks for sharing this
Stocktogo is a leading online retailer of hair care products and Toni and Guy Products in UK.
Call at 0121-5544826 for toni and guy prices.